Activate your account today to access our online self-service features.
The YWCA Retirement Fund self-service website gives you immediate access to:
- Your balances
- Important Fund information and updates
- A host of features that allow you to track and manage your account, and update your personal details
To begin using your account, you must complete the registration process to ensure your security and privacy. First you will receive a letter by postal mail with your account number and instructions. Please keep this letter safe, and on hand when you register.
Follow the steps below:
- Visit https://selfservice.ywcarf.org.
- Click on: Not registered yet? Click here to register.
- When prompted for your Account Number, enter the number provided at the top of your letter. Then enter the additionally requested information to verify your identity.
- Follow the online prompts to verify your mailing and email addresses, create your User ID, and set your security question.
- During registration, you will be offered the opportunity to Go Paperless, and receive important documents via email instead of postal mail.
- After completing registration, you will receive an email from the Fund containing a temporary password. Visit the login tab again and log in using the User ID you created earlier and the temporary password in the email. You will then be prompted to set your own password. Note: If you do not receive the email, please make sure to check your spam/junk folder before contacting us.
For a step-by-step guide to navigating account registration, please watch the short video below.